Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
Skills you have…
- You have 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have developed Single Page Applications using React or a similar technology
- You sweat the details and love building rich web client experiences
- You have developed server-side web applications in a SaaS environment
- You are knowledgeable in the area of PKI and computer security
- You have a history of writing performant, maintainable, testable code
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices
- You have built all types of React components (e.g. stateless, higher-order)
- You know ES6/7/2017 features
- You are familiar with Python and Twisted
- You have worked with a unified log or service bus architecture
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’ve seen the news. Organizations are facing the threat of breach every day and you want to make a difference. You believe you can make a difference.
- You work best in teams of high-performers focused on a common goal
- You are happy when your end-users are happy and frustrated when they are frustrated.