Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is in the process of building hyper-scale infrastructure to support consumer services such as iCloud, iTunes, Maps, Siri etc to billions of devices. Our team is responsible for defining, innovating and building the software defined infrastructure (SDI) that can deliver the scale. The infrastructure scope covers our global Data Centers, Network Backbone and the Edge Internet. SDI defines the large scale distributed system for intelligent control and monitoring to achieve reliability and performance. Building at such scale brings unique and fundamental challenges driving radical innovations. We are seeking key individuals who are passionate about building and operating a highly scalable, fault-tolerant and robust systems to support one of the largest infrastructures.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in hands-on development
- Foundation in architectural design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in building large scale and complex applications
- Experience in working with modern No-SQL databases and other key-value stores
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize, deliver on aggressive deadlines and drive closures
BS/MS/PhD in Computer science or related field