Who are we looking for?
We're searching for a motivated junior to mid-level Full-Stack engineer to join us in our Sorrento Valley office, to work across our entire platform, from customer-facing web apps to third-party systems & services.
Some of the technologies we work with: Ruby on Rails, React, C#.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will work with a brilliant Product Development team both collaboratively and as an individual contributor leading the design, implementation and support of products and features which accelerate company's goal of becoming an industry leader in Healthcare IT.
An ideal candidate:
- • 2-4 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails
- • 1-2 years of experience working with C# and .NET
- • fluent experience using Git collaboratively in a team environment
- • experience working with Unix, Continuous Integration, and a relational database such as PostgreSQL
- • experience working in an Agile team and practices TDD
- • a go-getter attitude and eager to learn the in-and-outs of business use cases
- • excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- • excited by the chance of building forefront software that has immediate impact to millions of users
- • Have the right to work within the US
What will you be working on?
- • Building software for healthcare business owners with focus in automating their daily workflows
- • Cross-platform development from Server-side application (Ruby on Rails) to Client-side application (C#/.NET)
- • Participate in Agile practices and various design discussions