CollabraLink is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. You will be part of an integrated project team delivering scalable and secure systems. You will use user-centered and agile methodologies to build and continuously deploy the server and client-side solutions. As a member of a project delivery team, you will collaborate with project and product managers, user experience designers, and business analysts. Your efforts will directly serve and assist end-users and federal customers.
Your work will be produced in the context of CollabraLink's Digital Transformation team and DevSecOps practices, including but not limited to continuous development, deployment, integration, and monitoring. Our solutions need to be “cloud-first”, scalable, and deployed in containers. Full stack engineers at CollabraLink are expected to have experience developing or integrating databases as well as developing and integrating server and client applications.
- Support version control for application code, system configuration, infrastructure code, and deployment scripts in version control.
- Automate deployments with automated and repeatable deployment scripts for changes to infrastructure, applications, code and security.
- Scripts to trigger build processes with precoded tests to ensure version control and change management.
- Deploy scripts and updates to build and test and roll out fixes.
- Support and manage code branches.
- Write scripts for automated builds and deployment scripts.
- Support system configuration.
- Provide scripting and detail for defect finding and resolution.
- Familiarity to create and deploy automation pipelines such as GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, TravisCI.
- Create, deploy and orchestrate code updates with Containerized platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes and ECS.
- Use Bash or PowerShell to operate and debug issues with modern operating systems for package management, configuration, logging, auditing, process / resource monitoring, network configuration.
- Configuration Management: configuring and creating CI/CD pipelines using configuration management tools such as: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Packer.
- Create quarantine test suites and are run independently of the standard continuous integration process.
- Work with a cross functional agile team.
- Support security testing, integration into the pipeline and design and testing phases.
- Five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments and experience in AI/ML.
- Experience with full stack engineering (defined as proficient in database development/integration as well as server and client application development/integration), including three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS.
- Bachelors (BS) degree in Computer Science.
- Shall have an additional three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services.
- Shall possess experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Shall possess experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in USCIS cloud environments.
- Per Federal contract, US Citizenship is required.