Our client is a rapidly growing company that is on a mission to reinvent the way scientific research is done. They are a SaaS company that bridges software, hardware, and innovation. They are looking for a full-stack engineer to join their application team who loves to build, who shares their interest in facilitating scientific advancement, and who wants to be an early and significant contributor to such an ambitious and impactful venture.
- Full-stack development experience
- Proficiency with Node.JS and modern back-end concepts such as web servers, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Ability to work on a fast-moving team, to stay organized while advancing through a sprint with a team, and to articulate thoughtful opinions on engineering designs
- A strong sense of curiosity and a drive to continuously hone your craft
- UX/UI design experience
- Prior experience in scientific/laboratory setting
- Experience in building IoT, Web security experience (XSS/CSRF/etc.)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
- Designed and developed docker/container-based applications and deployed them onto AWS