We’re in the market for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help design – and execute on – every aspect of our software platform while driving the broader build out of our engineering team. You must be a strategic thinker who is motivated to dig in and solve complex problems. We are a small engineering team, and this is an opportunity to make a big impact and help shape our development practices.
- Expand our health care analytics visualization tools, used by physicians and hospital executives to identify cost reduction and outcomes improvements.
- Support our APIs with ETL scripts and big data computations across large datasets.
- Contribute to our infrastructure, build/deploy processes, using AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda and RDS.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of software team management philosophies (e.g. Agile, Scrum) and various software development tools (e.g., JIRA, GitHub).
- 2 or more years of relevant industry experience, ideally with SaaS.
- Solid understanding of both functional and object-oriented design.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (e.g. CircleCI) and deploying single-page applications on AWS (e.g. S3, CloudFront).
- Experience with containerized systems, particularly with Docker, and knowledge of best practices for designing, building, and deploying containerized applications.
- Start-up experience or entrepreneurial background.
- Health care industry experience, building applications within a HIPAA compliant framework.