How you’ll make an impact and what you’ll do:
As a CMSFull Stack Developer, you will help build and architect our data visualization platform - AppInsights. The right person is comfortable with complex requirements and breaking them down into manageable tasks, diving into stories and requirements driven by product managers, and being able to deliver quality on both backend and frontend applications. Your background should include experience with project management on a technical team, building data-heavy UI with real-time updates, work on REST API standards, and delivery of on-time projects. Your work should demonstrate care attention to detail, independent decision-making, and high-level strategic thinking.
Your responsibilities here will include:
- Working up and down the stack
- Design and enhance features on all pieces of the platform
- Collaborative working with multiple teams of engineers
- Applying standards, process, and architectural improvements
- Apply high standards for performance, efficiency, testing, and scaling
What you’ll need:
- Experience working small, growing teams of engineering teams and are ready to make an immediate impact on the performance and stability of the platform.
- Experience and comfort in collaborative working.
- Detail-oriented and analytical approach to software engineering, and are not afraid to make architectural decisions.
- Experience with React, or similar, Redux. GoLang, and Python are a plus.