CSRA is seeking a strong .NET Developer to provide full software lifecycle development, performance, support, and maintenance across a number of custom software components and applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for designing and building secure, scalable software architectures and solutions. The .NET Developer will work as part of a team and utilize agile best practices and coding standards while completing project tasks including coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining application code. In addition to expertise on the .NET platform, the applicant must have excellent communication skills.
- Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions
- Experience with .NET’s Entity Framework and LINQ query language
- Work with DBAs to create SQL database queries and stored procedures
- Work with Business Process Analysts to design and develop solutions and workflows that meet business requirements
- Optimize performance of web applications applying best standards
- Create functions and libraries to be used by team of developers
- Work with Testers to transfer knowledge and ensure adequate test coverage
- Analyze and resolve current Production application issues
- Provide light-weight documentation as needed
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Manage source code using Subversion and Git.
- Suggest business process improvements while working through solution design
- Working in an agile environment with daily scrums.
- BS or equivalent + 2-5 yrs experience
- Experience constructing web applications using C# .NET
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Jquery, KendoUI, Angular, etc.
- Strong understanding of database design concepts such as normalization and column indexing (MS SQL Server preferred. Oracle, MySQL, etc. are acceptable)
- Experience defining requirements and architecting, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Jira, Fisheye, and Confluence (Atlassian Suite), Jenkins and other CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Developing web applications that are Section 508 compliant
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience working with Source Control (planning, merging, patching)
- Any Microsoft certifications a plus