$100K — $150K *
Full Stack .NET Developer
Data Transaction Service is responsible for developing and deploying secure multi-patented data sharing technologies between all lines of business and external entities. Data Transaction Service sits within the Global Banking and Markets Technology organization which provide liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to small businesses, middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world.
Role / Responsibilities Overview:
• Design, develop and integrate micro services in large-scale distributed enterprise infrastructures (cloud, etc.).
• Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test Application Web UI and backend services
• Build tools to automate, provision, deploy, monitor and manage production systems
• Manage deployment & configuration.
• Work closely with different teams to debug and solve production issues.
• 5+ years software development, and proficient in Object Oriented Design and Programming
• Strong on Angular 10 and latest, experience on App_grid and Typescript
• Some experience on .NET core and Web API
• Good in writing SQL, stored procedures
• Experienced in Window Services, Linux commands and shell script
• Familiar with Agile development process, JIRA, CI/CD pipeline, BitBucket, Jenkins, and Ansible
• Good communication skills and team work spirit
• Experience on OpenShift or any Cloud technology experience
• Knowledge on Microservices
• Some experience on Java and Mule
• Experience on Python
• Experience on NodeJS
Job Key Words:
Valid through: 11/9/2021