Visa Status: GC / USC / TN / CANADIAN
Opportunity For: Full Time / Contract W2 / Contract 2 Hire.
Experience: More Than 7years.
Interview Mode: Telephonic & Face To Face
Qualification: MID Level & Minimum BachelorDegree.
Rate: Full Time / Contract W2.
*KEY SKILLS: AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, C#, Web API, Web Elements, MSSQL, Oracle, Postgresql, MongoDB.
Note: Please feel free to call me on the below given number, if you have any quarries.
Software developer will work on creating and enhancing tools for better business outcome; aimed at providing higher efficiency for operations and client services groups by providing tools that are easier to use than those that exist from slow manual processes, thus, growing the set of fully automated web tools for implementation and diagnosis of our current marketing platforms.
The tool developer must be a self-sufficient/self-learner person, proactive in all senses, capable of writing good quality code alone with good quality documentation following the Scrum methodology.
Primary job responsibilities are but not limited to:
Review requirements and create designs for new/existing software applications and features:
- Review requirements; and based on analysis offer suggestions and feedback.
- Develop detailed documentation describing program architecture, processes, data and functions.
- Ensures quality and functionality through documentation.
- Uses modern and standard development practices for specific platforms.
- Resolves design issues in adequate team work.
- Follows bug tracking and version control procedures for projects.
- Maintain and enhance existing functionality, including debugging and fixing defects in otherprogrammer?s code.
Resolves tool issues and provides technical support:
- Obtains problem information and requirements from other teams.
- Analyzes and quickly resolves tool issues in order to meet daily production requirements.
- Learns new tools and languages according to project needs. Training for new tools and languages may be in the form of self-study (books), cross-training with otherdevelopers within the team, or as determined by management.
Contributes to the execution and improvement of the current processes as needed:
- Tasks include: estimating work required for manual activities, accurately tracking task automation results, provide accurate data demonstrating effectiveness of process automation for the operations teams.
- Create automation in such way that can be used by both technical and non-technical users so processes can be shifted to client support groups for better turnaround times, will also need to provide basic training of the tools developed.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Exposure to high volume, highly transactional environment
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3technologies.
- Experience using frameworks like AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, C# webAPI and Web Elements.
- 5years of experience in software development following Agile methodologies as well as in problem analysis and conflict resolution.
- Strong experience enterprise distributed web applications (need experience in developing in n-tier architecture following web API patterns).
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux software architecture, managing IIS server, LDAP/Active Directory, networking, shell/bash scripting, etc.
- Experienceworking with unit/functional/regression testing, source control (Git), continuous integration, defect tracking and change management tools.
- Development skills with relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgresql, MongoDB)
- Big Dataexperience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a diverse range of users technical and non-technical.
- Ability to work as member of a team is a must, but must also be proactive in self-training by looking for the new programming standards and technologies.
- Professional oral & written English skills (fluent)