$100K — $150K *
The GRT (Group Risk Technology) - Trade Floor Risk Management & Risk Model Team develops and supports technology applications for Trade Floor Risk Management group, and other risk model teams.
We are seeking a talent developer to join our team to contribute to a range of projects including building a consolidated market risk limit monitoring system, enhancing our sensitivity generator, improving our reporting and analytics solution, and to deliver high availability applications and solutions to support Risk Management (Market Risk) needs. This is a good opportunity to gain exposure to risk management. The successful candidate will work closely with various stakeholders including business partners in risk management & financial engineering, business analyst, architecture, and infrastructure and support to understand business requirements and drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
Is this role right for you?
• Successful candidate will be responsible for the effective analysis, design, development, and delivery of high availability & reliability applications which utilized different technology stacks (including Python, Java/Spring boot, Angular 7+, C#.net, Oracle, Spark SQL, Kubernetes, Elastic Search etc.).
• Ideal candidate would be required to
• Work with diverse set of technologies to implement new systems, or enhancements of existing implementations, and ensure sound integration with surrounding components from end to end operational perspective. This will involve decoupling the .net implementations and moving it to an Azure Cloud Stack.
• Understanding the existing purpose of the application and a how the end user is putting the service to use. Design sound solutions that meet the enhanced and new business needs.
• Ensure that delivery meets the integrity, quality, performance and reliability requirements by building automated testing and regression suites and use of DevOps principles.
• To coordinate infrastructure needs for requisitioning Unix and Windows Servers, Cloud based infrastructure, databases and assist actively with documentational requirements covering architecture, security and operational readiness.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
• 7+ years of strong development experience in Java, Java/Spring boot, Angular 7+, C#.net and Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Flask preferred).
• 5+ years of experience working with fluency on Linux environment with Linux command line, and shell script
• Experience with DevOps and continuous delivery and deployment methodologies based off bitbucket, Microsoft TFS, Jenkins is nice to have.
• Experience with XML and Json data format.
• Exposure to Apache Airflow would be an added plus.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving skills. Willingness to own existing code and improve it if necessary.
• Good understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns, micro services architecture and high performance, and multi-threading techniques
• Market risk or financial risk experience is a nice to have
What's in it for you?
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
• We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Valid through: 3/3/2021
$100K — $150K
16 days ago