About Morgan StanleySee More
Since our founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley has been committed to serving local and global communities by being a market leader in Investment Banking, Securities, Investment Management and Wealth Management services. Our belief that capital can work to benefit all of society inspires us to put our clients first, lead with exceptional ideas, hold our business to high ethical standards, and give back to communities around the world through philanthropy and public works. We have a smart casual dress code and operate under a philosophy that balances work with your personal life. Our people's talent, passion, and expertise is the fuel on which our organization runs, therefore, our people are our greatest asset. Diversity and inclusiveness is a critical component for our success and it is our priority to continue building a firm that values the unique background and identity of every one of our employees, thus enabling our people to bring their full, and best selves to work each day. Teamwork is the essence of our approach, and so are the values of integrity, excellence, and enabling our people to achieve at the highest levels. We invite you to learn more about our commitment to diversity and serving our community.
MS Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology is the global technology department responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical solutions behind the products and services used by the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) business. The department is comprised of 10 organizations: Sales, Banking & Corporate-Client Technology, Investment Products & Markets Technology, Client Reporting, Core Processing, Private and International Wealth Management Technology, Technology Integration Office, Enterprise Infrastructure & Production Management, Capital Markets Application & Data Services, Deployment Planning & Release Management, and the Chief Operating Office.
Contact Center Technology
Contact Center Technology is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm?s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative client-facing and field-facing solutions for Wealth Management Operations, one of the core areas of the Firm, providing wealth management product servicing and best-of-class customer experience to our WM clients. This includes self-service platform and OMNI channel experience for our WM clients and sales/service associates on products such as online banking, cards, deposit products, and loans/mortgages. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, Contact Center Technology is the place for you.
- 3-5 years of Development Experience in a high paced, pressure oriented environment
- Good to have knowledge of Web API, MQ, GIT, Team City, JIRA, Fiddler.
- Good knowledge on either Java or .Net backend systems, preferable Java
- Good knowledge of Cyara automation and data virtualization (responders)
- Knowledge in UI design patterns and mythologies is desired
- Understanding of database analysis & design including SQL, stored procedures and query tuning
- Ability to analyze the business requirement and define the appropriate design with respect to data modeling, configuration and customization of Contact Center applications.
- Strong people management and development skills
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple development projects at once
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), listening skills, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with resources outside of direct-control
- Full software development life cycle experience
- Bachelor?s/Master?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience with performance trouble shooting and remediation
- Experience with data model designing and modeling tools
- Ability to develop and follow change management processes for consistent and maintainable versions
- 3-5 years of experience within the financial services industry
- Work with Business Partners and Program Management team to ensure timely business deliverables
- Evaluate the Project's architecture and identify opportunities for broadening the scope of the solution
- Ensure adherence to the standard SDLC processes
- Ensure all Technology and Information Risk guidelines are followed
- Evaluate the existing states and help to define the future state architecture and solutions. Lead the development of the same
- Need to be hands-on helping with development during onsite hours to meet business deliverables
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the highest level of quality
- Work with application support teams to ensure timely issue resolution and thorough support processes
- Be self-motivated, flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player, and be prepared to work in a global virtual agile team settings along with NY and offshore team members
Valid through: 12/4/2020