Our client is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions, with strong presence across the globe. They focus on multiple areas of digital technology, such as Business Intelligence, mobility & IoT, Big Data, cloud computing, predictive analytics & data science. They have won several awards such as 2019 Innovators Award for the Best Value-Based Care Solution.
Customer's team is building a state-of-the-art platform for speeding up application teams' DevOps adoption in the enterprise. This Platform is scalable to hundreds of applications and can handle tens of thousands of jobs every day. As part of this team you will be in a unique position to gain insights into various applications' architectures, understand each application's DevOps requirements and provide a creative and scalable solution. This is NOT just support or regular DevOps role. This position calls for serious architecting and coding skills. You need to have excellent analytical skills and be able to understand complex concepts.
• BS in Computer Science. MS in Computer Science if preferred.
• 8+ years of verifiable full stack development experience (5 years exp for mid level)
• Expertise in one or more of: Go, Python (or optionally Java)
• 3+ years of experience in AWS (preferable) or Azure (1-2 years exp for the mid level)
• Experience with Docker
• Linux, Shell scripting, Git
• Working knowledge of RDBMS
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and their implementations.
• Strong programming skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Terraform experience
• Kubernetes experience
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation
• Gitlab, Networking, Information Security experience
• Azure and GCP experience is a plus
• React.js experience
• Technical leadership experience
• Experience with AWS technologies: VPC, Subnet, ALB, EC2, ECS, Fargate, S3, DDB, SQS, SNS, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena
A very attractive and competitive package is offered.
Valid through: 10/9/2020