Engineer will focus on building innovative solutions for real customers, the candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team of smart people, including UI/UX, Data scientists, product managers and software developers.
- A sense of ambition and urgency and passion to provide solutions using Latest Web and Mobile Services Stack
- Experience developing applications with open source platform such as Java, Spring Boo
- Native Development on Android or IOS
- Understanding of Micro services framework. Develop and integrate APIs exposing micro services (REST, SOAP).
- Document Unit Test cases for applications and deployment plans for code migration
- Work closely with Business and Technical Product owners for requirements and use cases
- Participate actively in agile day to day processes
What we’re looking for...
- Experience Developing Web, Mobile and Web Services +2yrs
- Open source platforms such as Java, Spring Boot, +2yrs
- Coding languages: Java +4Yrs
- Native Development on Android or IOS +2yrs
- B.S. or MS. Equivalent Experience
Ideal candidate for this position
- Will be determined and committed to perform at highest quality and excellence. Will have a laser-sharp focus on goal of on-time and zero-defect delivery.
- Will be highly energetic and will strongly believe in on-going learning in order to optimally exploit his/her potential at workplace. Will constantly work towards being the best and to succeed at current assignment/project.
- Will be entrepreneurial and will successfully challenge existing paradigms. Will have a vision and will think expansively and outside the box to consistently generate and evaluate highly innovative ideas and solutions.
- Will be willing to take risks, will anticipate the consequences of decisions and will generate plans to address them. Will be willing to go against the grain, will have courage to take calculated risks and will have the ability to present his/her point of view in a positive and effective manner.
- Will take personal responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction. Will take customer perspective and will proactively work to address the customer’s current problem and future requirements. Will anticipate and successfully fulfill customer expectations.
- Will have the ability to effectively leverage diverse resources. Will work hard to foster positive relationships and will develop win-win solutions when conflicts arise. Will build relationship by making self highly approachable, will seek input from others and will actively listen to concerns and alternate points of view, will make others feel valued and supported.
- Job # 482868