If you are interested in building Business Intelligence services allowing publishers and agencies around the world to discover, analyze, and understand audio consumption (web radio, podcast), and to bring your leadership within our large family Triton, read on!
- Contribute to the visual and architectural design of new features and applications in the field of audio audience measurement.
- Contribute to all activities of the SaaS application development cycle (planning, design, coding, code review, unit / automated tests, documentation, deployment, operation, supervision).
- Support team members
- Work closely with technical leaders from various teams across Triton
- Write quality code to develop and maintain robust applications used at scale.
- Be a committed and positive member in an autonomous and multidisciplinary Agile team.
- Demonstrate openness to the ideas of others while communicating with respect.
- Collaborate with the product manager in defining requirements and designing prototypes.
- Recommend certain technological choices and be able to support them.
- Understand and support the majority of our measurement services, including the various technologies and functionalities.
You are an excellent candidate if you have:
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a developer.
- Some experience in architecture and web application development
- A solid experience in certain web technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, Typescript).
- Good knowledge of one or more object or functional programming languages (Java, Scala, Kotlin).
- Experience with "mono repo" development technologies such as Yarn workspaces, Lerna.
- Experience with one or more containerization technologies, such as Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, Marathon.
- Experience with some continuous integration and deployment tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket pipeline, Gitlab CI).
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate your ideas.
- The desire to offer improvements to our services and applications.
- French essential, spoken and written.