- Produce well designed and tested production quality code.
- Accountable for complete development process; design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Participate in design and code reviews to help increase the quality of our products.
- Support existing systems while making enhancements towards future architecture.
- Pick best technology for situation; able to tell the difference between cool and useful.
- Interact with Product Owners effectively regarding features and specifications.
- Mentor and learn from small team of developers and automation engineers.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Relational database experience, with strong SQL and database design skills.
- Basic familiarity with Linux and knowledge of basic Linux system administration tasks.
- Understanding of development best practices and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong problem solving skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Git and GitFlow experience.
- Understanding of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Postgresql, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ experience a plus.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…