Primary Responsibilities :
This person will partner with C-Level executives, architects, managed service companies and developers to lead the UI design for an international client-facing app.
Experience delivering large programs in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience coding with bleeding edge full stack technologies is a requirement.
Required Skills :
Technical expertise in following area:
· Angular.js, HTML/CSS3, jQuery, D3.js, Highcharts, Apache, Photoshop, Illustrator, node.js, Grunt, Saas, Git, Bootstrap
· Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large scale web operation
· Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
· Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
· Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.js along with other client side MVC libraries.
· Experience with Git, Saas, Grunt, node.js
· Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI
· Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
· Experience working on Mobile Applications & Mobile Web Applications
· Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
· Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile fashion
· Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
· Expert knowledge of iOS, Android, Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
· Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products – Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
· Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
· Passionate about data visualization and is either familiar with or have strong design in building rich, engaging, real-time data · visualization using d3.js and other data visualization libraries.