REPAY – Realtime Electronic Payments is an established and fast-growing financial technology company. We build great software that enables businesses to move faster by removing friction in payments processing. We offer a comprehensive line of electronic payment solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, instant funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
REPAY is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (SQL Server emphasis) to be part of our agile and growing software development team in expanding our core payment processing platform and products within the consumer finance industry. As part of a small team, you will have an immediate and measurable impact on our fast-growing business by helping us reach the next level and stage of growth. We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, you’ll fit right in.
REPAY’s .NET Tech Stack:
- NET Web API on .NET 4.7 with Entity Framework, SQL Server, and IIS
- Hosted applications on AWS, utilizing many cloud services (SNS, SQS, Lambda, RDS, Dynamo, CloudFront, EC2, and more)
- React front-end
- CI/CD with Jenkins
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and enhancing our core API and backend processing systems via new greenfield development and supporting legacy systems
- Integrating with existing corporate and partner applications which span multiple languages and frameworks
- Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
- Participate in the design of our core products
- Evaluating existing and new technologies, ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality
- Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS)
- Occasional travel to Tempe, AZ for remote employees
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience with SQL Server, including
- Database design
- Database security
- Database maintenance
- Database configuration and its impact on performance
- Performance troubleshooting and query tuning
- Change data capture
- Database schema migrations and change management
- Strong knowledge of and experience with T-SQL
- Experience with building highly available, realtime systems
- Strong understanding of application security
- Experience working with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with continuous integration and automated build tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, especially SQL Server on RDS
- Understanding of payments processing and/or developing payments products
- Experience with applications running in multiple regions
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Access to online learning platforms like PluralSight, Udemy, AskLynda.
- Encourage continuing education including professional conferences and events
- Monthly social events including LAN Parties and Happy Hours
- Flexible schedule/work from home
- Employee bonus program
- REPAY has been named by FORTUNE® magazine as one of the Top 50 “Best Small Workplaces in America” for 2017!
- REPAY has also been certified as a Great Places to Work company for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
Why Join the REPAY Family?
- Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the consumer finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
- Awesome Work Environment ~ Casual dress, great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting.
- Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
- Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team “get” and recognize both individual and team performance.
- Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
- Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.