The Full Stack Developer will work on all phases of the application development lifecycle. This will be considered a full stack developer position, with responsibilities that include design, development, implementation, documentation, and optimization of an assortment of solutions. Candidates for this position will have prior experience delivering efficient, secure, high performance, and easy-to-support solutions primarily within the Microsoft suite of technologies. They will also have prior experience in providing technical leadership and direction to junior team members.
- Design, document, develop, test, debug, deploy, and support a variety of custom or commercial software applications
- Provides technical leadership, creates standards for technical approaches and/or software development practices for the full stack
- Maintains awareness of software development trends, new tools, efficiencies - - shares with entire team on routine basis
- Proactive solution detection, analysis, and guidance
- Gather, analyze, and document user reporting and/or data feed requirements
- Code reviews
- Provide escalated support for junior team members
- Perform any other assigned tasks deemed necessary by management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 6+ years of experience with Microsoft technologies, application design, development, and administration.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud-based solutions and/or hybrid connectivity
- Strong understanding of secure application development with the ability to perform application security reviews
- Prior experience with data visualization tools, dashboard and web based reporting tools
- Prior experience with development for mobile devices
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Retail environment experience is preferred but not required
- Databases: MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Windows 2012 R2, Windows 10, Mac OS X
- Tools: Visual Studio, VSCode, GitHub, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services, Business Intelligence Design Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Other: SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Visio
- Maintain high levels of integrity and dependability
- Maintain a focus on results, quality and customer satisfaction
- Works well in a team environment and effectively manage work activities
- Project a professional demeanor and appearance
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrates the ability to function and stay focused in a constant pressure, fast growing and ever-changing organization
- Ability to competently understand, speak, read and write English.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, project steering committees and customers.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communications skills.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.