Slalom is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the Slalom Decision Lab team. Slalom Decision Lab is a rapidly growing web platform that helps our clients collect data and problem solve in real-time and is used by CEOs, leaders, and customers of many of the Fortune 100 companies.
This is an opportunity to be on the front lines of helping Slalom change the way our clients connect with their customers, understand their needs, and transform themselves and their businesses.
We are looking for passionate Full Stack Engineers capable of implementing both UI and data services that compose SDL. We are a team of self-motivated doers who create libraries and abstractions to make development easier while leveraging and improving modern tools to build our product. We specialize in different technologies but tie our work together with a passion for writing quality code and building reliable systems.
- Work with other engineers to build and ship features for the SDL platform
- Collaborate with UI and UX Designers to iterate the design of our product
- Provide input to product direction informed by self-driven technological experimentation
- Participate in weekly sprints, including planning meetings and retrospectives
- Shape application architecture through research of existing patterns and case studies
- Be self-motivated and able to "fill in the blanks" given a broad working strategy
- Commanding grasp of HTML and CSS, including cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience measuring and optimizing client-side performance
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Practical knowledge of Git and source control workflows
- Experience with object-oriented languages, especially C# and ASP.NET Core
- Working experience with SQL Server; Redis and/or NoSQL familiarity a plus
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and REST API communication
- Experience working within cloud native and microservices-based architectures a plus