FedEx Services is seeking qualified applicants for Full Stack Developer positions at all levels.
Your application to this posting may potentially be considered for multiple positions within this group.
Full Stack Developer Positions:
- Full Stack Developer III
- Full Stack Developer Advisor
Job Description Summary:
Duties for this role include but not limited to: code and unit test changes to computer programs from program specifications. Documents and maintains those programs.
Job Specific Information:
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx Enterprise Foundational Services standards
- Track and resolve software defects
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Skills in languages: Java and SQL
- Experience in leading 12-Factor application and Cloud platform implementation
- Object Oriented Design and Development experience
- Understand of software design patterns
- Applicant must work well under pressure
- Understand the SAFE Agile framework
- Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
- Barcoding technologies
- Knowledge of application development on Android or iOS platforms
- Mobile UI/UX design
- Source control tools: Git, Subversion, TFS
- Maven and Gradle build frameworks
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
- Understanding of network design and architecture
- Familiar with microservice architecture principle
- JAVA 8 or higher
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Google Cloud Network
- Full Stack Developer III - Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires three (3) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Full Stack Developer Advisor - Bachelor's Degree, in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four (4) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Coraopolis, PA (Suburb of Pittsburgh)
- Monroeville, PA
- The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
- Relocation assistance may be considered based upon business needs.
Application / Criteria:
- To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation.