MILLENNIUM TRUST COMPANY is a rapidly-growing, leading financial services company offering specialized retirement and institutional services. Whether clients are managing corporate retirement assets, running a business or wanting choice beyond traditional asset options, we provide flexible and digital solutions to support our clients’ success. Ultimately, we aim to educate and increase access to investments to help our clients on their journey to retirement readiness, but do not provide investment advice.
Millennium Trust has experienced year-to-year double digit growth and prides itself on its strong, progressive culture. We have been recognized for our tremendous growth on lists, such as Crain’s Fast 50 and Inc. 5000, and have also been recognized for our positive workplace culture on the 2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois list, as well as the 2019 Model Workplace Award and 2018 Champion for Young Professionals Award from the Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce. Millennium Trust employees live out the values of Do Right, Excel, Collaborate, Innovate and Celebrate and deliver the brand promise of going “Above and Beyond,” so each client experiences the highest level of service.
We are always looking to expand our growing team with dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a collaborative, fun environment that encourages career development, Millennium Trust is the place for you!
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions working alongside a team of experienced developer leaders. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will have relevant experience both front-end and back-end coding languages, software development architecture and design patterns, development frameworks and third- party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and be a part of a fast growing company focused on the delivery innovative products and an excellent client experience, then we want to hear from you!
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Proficiency with:
- OOP Principles, Domain Driven Design, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
- C# v7.0+, .NET Core 3.x, EF Core 3.0, AS.NET Web Services (API/REST)
- Modern React (Hooks, Context, Suspense), MaterialUI, GraphQL, Mocha, Nock
- Transformation/Post development toolchains (e.g., Typescript, WebGrease, Swagger)
- SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, or MongoDB
- OTP, JTW, and OAuth2.0, Auth0 and or Azure Identity Access Management (B2B/B2C)
- NUnit, PostMan, Selenium, BrowserStack
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Heroku, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications, and websockets
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD, SecDevOps, and Containers
- Experience delivering individual and institutional client facing solutions; Web Portal(s), online payments, and third-party integrations
- Experience with developing financial platforms Portfolio Management, or Trading platforms
- Experience delivering secure, high performance, fault tolerant, and high availability solutions
- Development experience for native mobile applications preferred
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation platforms, Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mulesoft development, Blockchain/Smart contracts development, and exchange integrations preferred
- Experience with Azure AI+ML, Integrations, Blockchain, Compute, Application Service Environments, and Bot Framework preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock- ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional databases, applications, and services to support websites on the back end
- Develop and design RESTful API services in adherence to best practices and standards
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Implement mobile responsive designs
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create diagrams and technical documentation
- Other duties as assigned