$130K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
A position with our client offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the TOP 10 e-commerce sites in North America. Our client is the largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer in the world and technology is at the heart of our organization.
When you join our team, we consider you part of our family. And what you do here every day will support our goal to make people's lives better, easier and more enjoyable through the great products we create.
We strive to create a company environment where you want to work. We want you to love your job because when you love your job and where you work, you can do amazing things.
Together we can achieve the unfathomable.
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
• 7-10 years of Full Stack or Web Experience
• You feel at home in a test-driven, agile team
• Proficiency with Object Oriented Design principles and patterns
• Experience with React/React Native or Angular
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git
• Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
• Experience with BDD using tools such as Mocha or Jasmine
• Proficiency with Linux command line
• Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
• Experience with modern web technologies
• Familiarity with reactive extensions and functional programming
*Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' additional experience.
*All authorized to work in the U.S. welcome to apply.
Located in Seattle, Washington. Must be on site.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Valid Through: 2019-11-12