Are you ready to board a rocket ship? Looking for the challenge and adventure of developing the next great tech tool in the Enterprise SaaS vertical? This is it! We are looking for the right person to come in and join a growing, thriving, small business made up of smart, motivated people! We have a fun environment with a great culture and passionate people. Our next hire will be the critically important role of Full Stack Developer. Is that you?
SocialSurvey represents the next generation of innovation for companies managing their social media reputation and customer interaction. SocialSurvey gives companies real time ability to monitor, manage, and promote their online reputation of their brand and its professional service employees.
SocialSurvey provides a platform for our clients to collect customer feedback, share it on social media thereby resulting in a boost in SEO, employee retention, quality recruiting, and social proof. As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Full Stack Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow the laid-out software design and architecture
* Build complex client-server applications by producing clean, efficient code
* Develop well documented, reliable, scalable swagger based RESTful APIs
* Execute system maintenance activities like bug fixes, server setup and upgrades
* Provide innovative solutions and develop documentation (using swagger for APIs), flowcharts,
layouts, diagrams, and charts
* Proficiently follow Scrum Methodologies and otherAgile practices
* Perform validation and verification testing using automation tools and scripts
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to improve and enhance products
* Must take ownership of deliverables, adhere to strict timelines, work closely with stakeholders and offshore development team.
* Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3/SASSJSP, XML,
*jQuery, Web Services(SOAP/REST)MySQL, Mongodb, Solr, Apache Storm, KafkaMaven, GitHUbNew Relic, JIRA.
Requirements and Qualifications
4+ years of experience in working with UML, Web application development or SaaS(Software as a Service)
Experience in developing Web application in all phases of SDLC.
Strong technical skills with a good grasp of OOP concepts and design patterns.
In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB), search platforms (e.g. Solr, Lucene)
Able to work with version control (git) and other build, packaging & release management tools (Maven, Ant, gradle)
Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic)
Knowledge of test automation of back end and front end applications using selenium, Jmeter etc.
Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
Experience as an individual contributor.
Great troubleshooting skills, with the ability to find and solve performance issues
Understanding of frameworks like Struts, JSF, AWS is a plus.
Passion for learning, continuous self-improvement, sharing and working in a collaborative environment
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and reporting skills; and you still have to be cool!
Reputable Developer Boot Camp, bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
* We offer A full array of health benefits as well as other benefits
* Fun, Crazy Cool work environment
* A set of passionate, talented team members for collaboration
* A chance to define a new emerging branch in the industry
* Salary commensurate to experience and expertise