We're growing our team and our software! We're building a large scalable SaaS platform, using the latest technology, including React.js, Node.js, Go, PostgreSQL and gRPC. Plus, it's all in the cloud with an ever-growing microservices architecture.
Our software helps companies have the data they need to minimize negative events so that they can protect employees, customers, and their brand. We do this by managing risk and security in a single solution.
Measures of Success: clean and efficient code, ability to stay within scope/specifications, on-time delivery of features/applications
- Develop new user-facing features, from the database all the way up to the browser
- Peer-review code, providing succinct and relevant feedback
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Measures of Success: delivery of quality code that meets acceptance criteria
- Fix bugs in new and existing code
- Build reusable and fully tested (unit tests—we love mocha!) code
- Create and maintain documentation that helps others understand what the software does, how it does it, and how to use it.
- Working with Lambda Architecture to provide concurrency, availability and scalability
- Data Export engines to PDF, Word, Excel for reporting. This includes charts, tables etc. using SVG and other visualization technologies
- Permissions, Security Models to ensure privacy and access control. This includes API, Internal Services Communication, Database level access and Permissions Computation within complex hierarchical data structures
- Improvements to UI and UX using React/Redux to render/modify large data sets with real-time data synchronization using sockets, polling and state management
- Continuing Technical Initiatives to improve application performance, code quality, developers quality of life and overall velocity
- Application Health Monitoring and mitigation strategies
- 7+ years in development
- Minimum 4 years of experience of back-end development (including Node.js)
- Experience with AWS web application architecture
- A passion for creating beautiful testable code
- A distaste for spaghetti code
- Security of your code is always top of mind