As the Full Stack Software Developer on the Platform Engineering team, you will have an opportunity to be part of a group of people changing how the bank develops applications, consume services, and manages our IT infrastructure. We are looking to build our development team with influencers, makers, creators and industry leaders who will drive us forward and enhance the experience of our customers.
Is this role right for you?
If you are passionate about designing services that our users will love, have a strong developer-focused mindset, and thrive when immersed in a fast-moving environment, then this is the place for you!
- You will apply Industry Authentication Authorization standards to optimize design for customer and security acceptance.
- Participate in all aspects of a project life cycle (Requirements, Analysis, Design, Code, Test, Implementation and Production handover).
- Suggest architecture and process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Create documentation including design and operational support documents.
- Provide production support and escalation during the day as well as off-hours when needed.
- Determine, develop and provide sound and rapid judgement to production issues for recommendations on either workaround or resolutions that minimizes unplanned production outages.
- Regularly convey project status to team and management
Do you have the skills that will enable you to be successful in this role?
- You have 2 or more years of experience developing and supporting applications.
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Solid experience working on Infrastructure centric platforms, with a good understanding and working knowledge of the server and network configurations both for deployment and at run-time.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an innovative approach to computer based solutions and the ability to convey these ideas.
- Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment and make quick and sound decisions under pressure.
- Must be reliable, pro-active, results-oriented, customer-focused and attentive to details.
- Must be able to think conceptually out-of-the-box.
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- Dress codes don't apply here, feeling comfortable does
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), 4 weeks of vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave top-ups and much more.
Requisition ID: 15209