Opening with our client for a Full Stack Developer.
As a the Lead Web Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of full stack web applications that meet the needs of the business. In this role, you'll combine your unique blend of technical knowledge, practical experience and development skills to define, develop, and deliver applications that demonstrate and showcase on cloud..
- Design, develop, test, and deploy cloud-based web applications using MEAN/MERN stack.
- Deploy and debug cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Orchestrate and automate cloud-based platforms
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field with 5+ years of front or back end web services development experience
- Master’s degree in computer sciences or similar field with 2+ years of experience as web services developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Technical experience in the following areas:
- Designing & building RESTful web services & APIs, integrating them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
- Designing and developing cloud APIs using the Java/Net/NodeJS/python.
- RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Web Development Technologies, Object Oriented Concepts
- Cloud services and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- High level of attention-to-detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Full Stack Developer -20878