Full Stack Developer – ASP.NET/MVC/C#
Oakwood is assembling a truly unique and top-notch spectrum of talent to join our existing award-winning problem solvers as we lead our customer's through their own digital transformation. Oakwood's 39 years of experience assists companies undergoing change and transformation across many industries.
As a Top 50 National Microsoft Gold partner, we are fully versed across all the Microsoft platforms.
A Snapshot of an Oakwood Leader in Action:
- Leadership – by example; consistently; for both team members and clients; this includes education and mentorship
- Don't just set the bar – Raise It
- The Principals set the mood, the intensity, the work ethic, the expectations
- Solution Crafter – this needs to drive you; this is the big picture perspective
- Confident Problem Solver – Jump up out of your seat, put the marker to the white board and attack the challenge at hand with the client; BE the trusted adviser
- Don't just Evangelize but APPLY – the proof is in the pudding
- Head on a swivel – constantly aware of client needs and how Oakwood may best serve them
- Constantly in the pursuit of knowledge and leading-edge technology skills with the understanding that becoming more business critical every day is a non-negotiable
- Determines system requirements through discussions with subject matter experts
- Designs architectures of interacting systems which enable and empower development of solutions tailored to the business need and required capabilities
- Creates current and future state system design diagrams
- Codes and performs unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Designs and writes programs according to functional and non-functional requirements
- Tests and debugs new software or makes enhancements to existing software
- Leads code review sessions to validate adherence with development standards
- Reviews and provides input into development standards
- Develops and maintains technical documentation
- Collaborates with customers, technical and architecture teams to solve complex software problems
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to a team to include introductory training of new technologies, technical guidance and code reviews
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of solid experience with the C# .NET platform. Azure experience is a plus.
- Experience in systems design, system architecture and algorithm development
- Programming experience with MVC, WebAPI, .Net Core and Angular. React experience is a plus.
- Experience in MS SQL and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired
- Working knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of progressive experience .