Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
Full StackDeveloper, Mid
The Charleston Digital Hub of Booz Allen Hamilton, is seeking qualified candidates for a Full Stack Developer, Mid in the Charleston, SC area.
The Charleston Digital Hub is a software development hub of Booz Allen that operates and executes much like a fast-paced startup within the larger organization. We thrive in a high-energy, open office atmosphere that fosters creativity and innovation. We wake up in the morning ready to have fun and talk tech. We have dogs in the office, ping pong in the breakroom, and t-shirts trump ties. We focus on surrounding our team members with people who are enthusiastic about working, learning, and growing, and most importantly, having fun together!
Full Stack developers at the Charleston Digital Hub work within a dedicated and talented team to create impactful solutions that solve real-world problems. We specialize in architecting and building enterprise applications for government and commercial clients. Our engineers have experience in a wide-range of technologies and languages, but we are particularly interested in the following:
- System Architecture and Object-Oriented software design
- REST, SOAP Web Services, Micro Service and SOA architecture
- Containerization (Docker)
What You Need:
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Must live in Charleston, SC or be willing to relocate
- 3+ years’ experience with service orientation concepts and enabling technologies
- 3+ years’ experience with Software Development and Implementation
- Software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support
What Would Be Nice:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years related experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a securityinvestigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Job Number: R0018698