5 - 7 years
Posted 9 days ago
Title: Full stack developer Lead (Strong UI 60% and 40% backend)
• Development, maintenance, support and enhancement of enterprise integrated solutions, software and data within Agile framework
• Expert in at lease one technology stack
• Works independently
• Proven track record on delivery
• Major design, analysis, maintenance and software enhancement responsibility
• Participates in creating technical and style standards
• Develop artifacts and perform post implementation support
• Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues
• Collaborate with IT managers and Technical Leads to track and report progress
• Push back on requirements they realize will cause problems
• Manage expectations appropriately
• Mentor junior and intermediate developers
• Performing detailed design, coding and unit testing activities
• Assist Solutions Architects in architecture analysis and development
• Plans and conducts unit and integration tests
• Assist in selection of technology solutions
• Prototyping potential solutions
• Providing software development estimates.
• Performing code reviews
• Following IT's processes and SDLC and contributing to process improvement efforts
• Collaboration with Business Units, and external and internal vendors.
• Onboard and mentor other developers
May guide the work of others who perform essentially the same work
Handles non-monetary valuable resources: Maintains computing environment on which sensitive information is used and stored
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or related scientific or technical discipline required (may be waived with strong practical experience
5-8+ years professional experience
Preferred: Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
• 5+ years demonstrated Object Oriented programming.
• 5+ years experiences in Java/J2EE desired.
• 5+ years experiences in building critical enterprise level web applications backed by databases
• 2+ years/intermediate to advanced experience with Single-page Application (SPA) preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of agile software development
• Advanced knowledge of software engineering, technology architectures, systems integration and emerging technologies.
• Advanced working experience with design patterns, continuous integration, automated unit test and test driven development
• Intermediate to advanced in requirements gathering, performance enhancement and responsive design
• Keeps up to date on best practices and emerging trends and technologies
• Excellent verbal communication and techincal writing skills.
Typically has a Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience, in addition to 5 more years professional experience.