Perspecta, Inc. is immediately seeking a mid-level full-stack developer to support the Geospatial Research, Analysis and Services Program (GRASP), which is a program within the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).
GRASP is responsible for geospatial analysis, research, and technology as applied to diverse public health domains including environmental health, site-specific exposure, infectious and chronic disease, injury, and emergency preparedness and response. GRASP works with ATSDR, other Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) centers/institutes/offices, state/local health organizations, other federal agencies, international governments, academia, and advocacy groups.
The developer will be required to:
· Provide mid-level expertise in the design, development, and implementation of complex web/mobile/desktop applications.
· Understand entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
· Develop using the React framework.
· Translate designer mock-ups into front-end code.
· Use build tools, such as Webpack.
· Have experience with the following fundamental tools and languages:
· Work with development teams using Agile methodologies.
· Participate in oral and written communications, as needed, to interface with the diverse and multi-disciplinary GRASP staff.
Requires 5 years of experience with a BS/BA or 7+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are preferred: