Full Stack Developer (Java / React / AWS)
5 - 7 years experience • Software
Catalyte - Portland, OR
Catalyte is a fast-growing company with development centers in Baltimore, Maryland and Beaverton, Oregon providing onshore Agile application solutions nationwide. Using a Moneyball-like, analytics-based approach to team assembly that is optimized to fit with each client’s organizational culture, Catalyte offers highly effective teams that can collaborate face to face at any client site across the US, or communicate in real time from its development centers. Our belief in effective Agile through collaboration and data-driven team assembly are at the heart of the Catalyst promise – better and faster Agile software development services, onshore and on-target.
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software
- Work in an Agile environment
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Experience with back end frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot.
- Experience developing web services, utilizing REST and microservices.
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) including experience writing complex SQL.
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
- Experience with testing technologies such as Karma / Mocha / Sinon / Chai / /Cucumber / Nightwatch / Selenium
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
- Team Lead experience not required but nice to have
Job Type: Full-time
- Portland, OR
- AWS: 5years
- Spring/Spring boot: 5years