The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for architecting and building several customer-facing web applications. This position is part of an agile scrum team developing both the front and back ends of our Marketing Intelligence Platform.
Essential Job Functions:
- Architecting and building customer-facing web applications.
- Sharing knowledge and contributing constructively to discussions
- Staying current on industry best practices and how they can be used to continuously improve the Engineering team's tools and processes
- Pinpointing deficiencies in systems and code; Actively pursuing all means toward improvement and thinking critically
- Contributing to the team's success by understanding and working towards prevailing objectives
- Adhering to coding standards and processes agreed upon by the team
- Exporting data from various data sources, merging, and performing audits on the data prior to delivering it to the Analytics team
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Additional Posting Locations
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Comfortable working on both the front-end and back-end of web applications.
- Familiarity developing within MVC frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of Java, Laravel, Ember/React/Angular JS.
- Knowledge of Package management tools such as Bower and Composer.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Apache.
- Knowledge of building and processing tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Sass/LESS.
- Knowledge of social media APIs (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter).
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 4 years professional web application development experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails Experience managing tasks with Pivotal Tracker, Github Issues, or similar agile management tools.
- Strong experience developing web applications and APIs using PHP & MySQL.
- Technical Test/Behavior driven development or unit testing Interest in a pair-programming environment.
- Use of a DVCS, such as Git AWS, Heroku, or similar cloud hosting providers.