As a Full-Stack Web Developer, you will design, architect, and build our platform focused on algorithm stock trading. You�ll take complex requirements and tasks and convert them into an intuitive, cutting-edge, and easy-to-use platform. Achieving this goal requires that you collaborate closely with teams of Developers, Data Scientists, Quantitative Analysts, and Market Strategists throughout the design process�from designing user friendly frontend UI, crafting user flows and wireframes to configuring server software. Your primary role at each stage will be to anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.Minimum Qualifications
- College graduate with CS, website development (e.g. IT, computer engineering), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years development experience, flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done
- Experience with GitMust be comfortable with using terminal
- Experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs and object-oriented programmingSolid debugging, optimization, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of linux servers
- Must have a strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
- Knowledge of one of the following frameworks: React, Angular, or Vue.
- An eye for intuitive UI/UX and can logically plan out an application wireframe and website flow
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD or other similar systems
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, AI, Big Data etc
- Familiarity with the financial industry or have experience in fintech. Familiar with Docker, LAMP or MEAN stack.
- Experience in designing large scale backend architecture.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Aliyun, or other cloud service providers.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life-cycle including agile methodologies.
- Strong UI/UX skills. Familiarity with the financial industry or have experience in fintech.
- Build and conduct functional testing of web applications
- Assist to architect, build and maintain large scale backend architecture
- Optimize and maintain our existing backend systems
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Staying on-top of the latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.