$100K — $150K *
Who we are
. Our tools for reviewing and actioning on content and users help ensure that Client is a healthy place for conversion and that reports from our users are processed quickly, accurately, and efficiently, while protecting the mental health of our agents. Our tools protect hundreds of millions of users and are used daily by thousands of agents around the world.
What you’ll do
We believe passion and personality matter. We’re looking for someone who can help us build, scale, and maintain tools that have a direct impact on the lives of our users and the success of our business. We need natural leaders who take active roles in shaping the future of Client's engineering while embodying our core values.
Who you are
● B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
● 7+ years of relevant professional experience
● You have experience building product and features and enjoy working with technologies like React, Typescript, GraphQL, Scala, and SQL databases.
● You are familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
● You are interested in working closely with a diverse, multi-functional team: you think critically about users’ needs and can interpret those findings into features and products.
● You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and interact effectively with others.
● You ground your decisions with data and reasoning and can adapt to new information to make informed choices.
● You bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to solve problems at scale.
Valid through: 5/3/2021