As Full stack developers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
Our developers contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development.
As a Developer you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and Lead Developer to co-develop the digital products.
Your Role & Main Responsibilities
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience .
- Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests
- for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements.
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems.
- Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
- Be a change agent & Agile mindset promoter
- Contribute to the collaborative and stimulating work environment
- Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas
- University degree in Software science or Software engineering
- Minimum 5 years ' experience programming in C # and .NET (4.7+ or Core)
- Experience and working knowledge of HTML / CSS, and knowledge of Angular (versions 2-7)
- Working knowledge of development using Azure
- Strong knowledge of Microservices and experience developing them
- Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps) is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing
- Passion for development and a demonstrated interest for continual learning
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Demonstrated ability to work and make decisions unsupervised
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and to operate in an R&D environment
- Result-oriented, strong planning and organizational skill