Full Stack Developer
Title: Full- Stack
Location: New York,NY
Duration: 12+ Months
· 4+ years of experience in full-stack software development, preferably using Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
· Proficiency in Java (1.7 or later), JUnit, databasetechnologies.
· Experience developing web applications ( expertise in all/most of these ) - Spring MVC, JPA, REST, Jackson, SOA, JPA
· Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems with expertise in Bash, Perl, PHP, Python
· Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web Services)
· Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate, etc.)
· Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM, Grunt, Git, Chef, Cloud Foundry, etc.)
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches and security protocols Strong technical and analytical skills
· Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs and micro services.
· Experienceworking with GIT, Maven or Gradle, Cloud Foundry, Web Services
· Experience developing applications using reactive frameworks like nodejs, Spring Boot, Play or a solid
· Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL Database is a plus
· Ability write unit tests(TDD practices) for backend and frontend services
· Experience with any of these frameworks or programming paradigms: Play, Akka, API Gateways, Reactive Programming, Java NIO
· Experience with API and micro services development with exposure to using a 12-factor apps
· ExperienceBig datatechnologies like Hadoop, Spark or IOT will be a bonus
· Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly available applications and services like AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku, etc.