At Exeter Finance, we are committed to helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building strong relationships with our customers and network of dealer partners we are able to give options that make sense, getting customers behind the wheel of their car.
Every team member is integral to our success. Whether you’re at a servicing center helping customers with their loans, in the field building relationships with dealers, or supporting the company from its corporate offices, you'll enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and positive work environment.
Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and Service.
The Full-Stack Developer III is a full-stack developer who is responsible for solution design, development, and delivery. This position maintains a high proficiency level in all layers of solution architecture including data, business, WebAPI, and client UI. This role will leverage research and problem-solving skills to deliver innovative technology solutions to meet business objectives and timelines while contributing to architectural and internal improvement projects.
- Contributes to the execution of design, build, development, and delivery of software solutions both for internal and external users, leveraging a SQL Server / C# .Net WebAPI / Angular UI platform. Develops using back-end, middleware, and front-end technology stack. Unit testing is a required as part of delivery.
- Document design process and results, including the code documentation, walkthroughs, and other team deliverables. Fully document and maintain new code, patch work, and overall enhancements.
- Mentors and transfer knowledge to new and existing junior developers. Occasionally responsible for coordinating their effort on projects to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Contributes product UI / UX wireframes and product prototypes.
- Provides system analysis to determine opportunities for improvement. Support improvements to architectural systems, processes and standards.
- Learns and applies good discipline in additional technologies to respond and support automation activities including CI/CD, DevOps, and Unit Testing.
- Work with the appropriate team to support product deployments and production incidents as needed.
- Exhibits a constructive, positive team environment by maintaining a spirit of openness, collaboration, information sharing, respect, learning, and support for our common goal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study
- 6+ years designing and developing .Net WebAPI / Angular UI Web Applications
- 6+ years C# .Net Development - C# / .Net 4.x / Core / EntityFramework 6+ / WebAPI
- 4+ years UI / UX product team UI design and UI prototyping
- 4+ years Database design and development: SQL Server / T-SQL Script
- Strong knowledge in software design (SOLID), solution architecture patterns, and integrated, full-stack, responsive Web and Web Mobile UI solutions
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve challenging problems in an efficient, maintainable, and flexible way.
- Demonstrate good communications and writing skills to communicate clear and concise
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preferred Experience with:
- Azure: Azure DevOps / Serverless Functions / Business Functions / Cloud Data