ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our people leaders are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Front-end web application development using popular common frameworks.
- Develop custom web applications as designed.
- Develop responsive design using a mobile-first mindset.
- Develop back-end website architecture as needed.
- Develop and implement back-end website application architectures.
- Design and develop databases.
- Configure and administer web and database servers.
- Consuming data from external APIs.
- Designing and developing APIs to share data with external applications.
- Keep abreast of current web application methodologies and trends.
- Optimize mobile web experiences across browsers.
- Ensure compatibility in all modern browsers.
- Interact with clients, internal and external, exploring and advising on possibilities and solutions that fit their goals.
- Meet both technical and consumer requirements.
- Work with creative teammates to understand and implement user interactions on the web.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Take immense pride in what you do, how you do it, and what you walk away from at the end of a project.
- Ability to juggle projects, clear your mental cache, and switch from debugging a GTM error, fixing an outlook email rendering issue, to fixing an IE10 rendering bug without missing a beat.
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Mentor and guide peers and junior talent to help create a pool of technically strong subject matter experts.
- All other duties as assigned.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Travel (up to 10%)
- Hours (8+ hours per day, five days a week)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
Experience and/or Training(i.e. the kind of skills and knowledge and number of years required)
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience working with a dynamic team of digital professionals
- A history of academic or professional success, including a functional knowledge or passion for digital, healthcare, and life sciences, digital strategy, etc.
- Strong organizational and self-management skills.
Technology/Equipment (if applicable, the proficiencies required to perform the job)
- Proficiency working with MVC softer design patterns.
- .NET experience required.
- Experience with DNS configuration and management.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Experience configuring and maintaining build tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Express and Node JS.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong responsive/adaptive development skills supporting multiple devices, and browsers
- Source code management with Git / Azure DevOps
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Degree in technology or computer science strongly preferred
- Experience and/or Training(i.e. the kind of skills and knowledge and number of years required)
- Agency or relevant work experience is preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of the therapeutic areas, science, markets, and products for all assigned accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and has ability to manage expectations effectively
- Veeva experience strongly preferred
- Azure experience with Blog storage, App Services, Azure DNS, Azure Functions
- AWS Experience with S3, Elastic beanstalk, Route 53, RDS, Lambda
- WordPress / PHP
- Strapi Headless CMS
- Continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, Azure DevOps)
- Mobile app development (React Native / PhoneGap)
Bachelors or better in Computer Science.
5 years: Relevant Professional Experience