$110K — $140K *
ERCOT is seeking an experienced computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming to join a current project designing and developing a Content Management System utilizing Crafter and Alfresco Products. This position will not only perform development duties but will also be required to perform patching and production support responsibilities. This position will work closely with customers, business area subject matter experts, User Experience specialists, Operations and other internal technical teams to design and develop and support a series of Content applications.
· Develop front end website architecture
· Developing back end website application
· Perform software patching for Content Management Applications
· Work with the operations and business team so resolve production issues and develop bug fixes.
· Impact is generally limited to specific assignments or projects.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in UI development
Java (Spring, Junit) or Groovy
CMS application (Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
· Relational Databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, MongoDB)
· Build/package tools (Maven, npm, Yarn)
· Webservice (SOAP, REST)
· Web/applicaiton serves (Tomcat, Jboss)
· Networking (proxies, routers, clustering)
· Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
Desired but not required
· FreeMarker Templates
· ReactJS Material-UI
· Bootstrap (currently used is 4.0)
· FontAwesome Icons
· Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
· Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science or related field (Required) or a combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge to a major in such fields is required
Valid through: 12/9/2021