Currently we are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Mountain View, CA office to make the team even stronger.
- Full-cycle web application development usingAgileapproach:
- Idea generation and high-level vision creation;
- Solution design and documenting, proposal;
- Development, testing, and Production launch.
- Run customers demo and education sessions.
- Highly experienced in HTML and CSS (responsive layout);
- Back-end development experience (system design) - ability to create end-to-end systems;
- Understanding of applications security;
- Strong SQL skills: relational DB design, performance, stored procedures and views;
- Excellent English communication skills and experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly);
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills;
- Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision;
- Thinker with agile mindset, who wouldn't get too much of distress through changes;
- Ready to ask the questions - go straight to client, collect and analyze the need;
- Able to create necessary documentation (incl. PRD, Test Cases, Design Docs, etc.) instead of waiting for a perfectly shaped task;
- Understanding of Material Design Spec and best UXD practices;
- Comfortable to work mostly as the only one developer on an app from idea to ready product;
- Strong self-management and prioritization skills;
- Experience with cloud platforms;
- Understanding of Material Design Spec;
- Popular cloud (GAEpreferred, Azure, AWS):
- Load balancing;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Nice to have
- Experience with modern JS frameworks and Rapid Application development platforms;
- Knowledge of Java (or other major backend programming language);
- Experience with NoSQL databases.