Job Description - Overview
We are in search of a self-motivated and versatile developer with the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment. You must be a self-starter with a passion for building great software for a diverse user community. You will regularly learn and implement new technologies, and play an active role in developing, as well as managing your projects.
Position: Full Stack Developer (Entry Level)
Primary Functions/Job Description
- Maintain existing applications built with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Angular, etc.
- Design, code, and test new web applications
- Work with other developers and across departments as a part of the development process
- Share knowledge through peer led presentations
- Prepare user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
- Provide periodic after-hours on-call support for various applications
Job Description - Requirements
- Knowledge of C# or other object-oriented languages
- Interest in building RESTful web services and n-tiered distributed systems
- Understanding of source control concepts and software, including Git
- Familiarity with relational database design
- Ability to write and debug SQL queries and stored procedures
- MS SQL Server
- SPAs with AngularJS/Angular
- Cross-platform applications with Ionic, Electron, etc.
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms
- Securing applications with technologies such as OAuth2
- Degree in MIS or computer science
- Medical, dental and flexible spending benefits
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site comprehensive healthcare clinic
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Employee Discount
EOE - Drug / Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statues.