Salary Range: 125k - 150k
Breazy is a leading e-commerce marketplace, and we are hiring a Software Engineer to join us! We've been growing steadily since our start and are continuing to expand. In this position, you'll be a key member of the team.
We use Shopify to power our e-commerce platform, with our own custom platform plugged into it. Our platform allows merchants to sell on both our retail and wholesale sites, get paid, and manage inventory. We also have custom API integrations with other vendors allowing us to sell their inventory in an automated fashion. You?ll be responsible for managing our whole technology platform and helping shepherd the growth of the platform as we grow the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead build out a technical department from scratch. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is hungry for the opportunity to create and lead the strategic vision of this department from planning to execution.
What You?ll Do:
- Collaborate with talented teammates. Understand their needs and translate them into solutions.
- Develop, ship and maintain existing features by writing methodical, maintainable code.
What You Need:
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- 4+ years of full-stack development experience
- Knowledge of Postgres/Heroku/Shopify preferred
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
* Breazy will not sponsor Visas at this time.
Our mission is to empower our customers with the freedom of choice.
We are dedicated to building a seamless and personable shopping experience which enables our customers to find what they want, with maximum choice and minimum effort. Our employees are committed to listening to our customers and responding
to their needs.
We are inspired by the opportunity to discover what?s next. Each and every one of our employees are an integral part of our team, helping to build your experiences and our success.
At Breazy, we pledge to always invest in our employees and care for our community.