Aternity’s mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
This Full Stack Developer is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line. This role will perform moderately complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks as well as perform analysis related to software design and development.
About the Role
- Design, develop and maintain full end-to-end features, including back-end and front-end
- Expand the current stack with the latest technologies available
- Deliver high quality, scalable, reliable, and extensible services
- Disciplined approach to iterative development including CI/CD and thorough testing and monitoring
- Collaborate with product management and the rest of the engineering teams to define and improve features and solutions
- Assist with investigating and troubleshooting of SaaS platform and customer issues
- Action Oriented- encourage autonomy and provides opportunity for other to contribute outside of their delegated tasks.
- Embraces accountability- Establish tasks ownership over the team’s results. Provides adequate feedback enabling others to change course midstream and meet goals.
- Planning and managing work- Plans and organizes project and tasks at a level to allow proactive identification of capacity and constraints. Redirect tasks when faces with setback or obstacle, such that momentum is not lost.
- Continues learning- Provides development feedback and coaching to others in order to enable independent delivery and quality work. Actively seeks feedback from others to determine areas of improvement. Gets involved with activity that extends and challenge current skills and capabilities.
- Communicating effectively with others-Communicates in a multi directional manner, ensuring all parties can take
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, or equivalent military or career experience
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Self-motivated and capable of high performance under minimal supervision
- Experience working with Python or Golang are a plus
- Experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform are a plus
- Passionate about continuously learning new technologies and tools
- Enjoys experimenting, rapidly iterating based upon user feedback, and learning from failures
- Excellent communication skills
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.