Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Provo, Utah
Reports to: Senior Manager
Qualification: BE/B Tech, Masters (Computer Science preferred)
We are okay with profiles of 4+ years of experience also, but with a great communication.
We would like every candidate going to the first level interview to share a code via Github – a work he has done. And we would try to stick to his work and try asking questions on why and how he did it.
What we require:
1. The person should be senior enough to lead a team or mentor a team, work with the client and someone with about 8 - 12years of experience in software engineering.
2. This person should have worked on Full Stack Development (Angular JS and Node JS)
3. The person should have very strong background on strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
4. Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
5. Preferably from cloud computing and web scalability background
6. Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
7. Experience with software engineering best practices
8. Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
In this role, you will:
1. Leading the team and the engagement with the help of your previous experience and expertise.
2. Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
3. Working closely with your peers to gather and incorporate their feedback into your feature design
4. Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying the same lessons to improve the performance of existing features
5. Attend daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
6. Provide insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
7. Build relationships with clients to understand their business, and to enable them to make better decisions.