On July 1, AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community. Title: IT Systems Developer Office Location: Normal, IL Position Overview: The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, the advanced configuration, development, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based applications and business solutions and integration of applications and data.
Successful candidates will:
- Responsible for the entire software development life cycle to develop and deliver software solutions
- Performs technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms, as well as provides support for existing applications
- Defines project tasks and assists in providing cost and time estimates for project tasks.
- Writes code to develop new functionalities and/or correct application/database issues while safeguarding the organizational and client data
- Follows best practices for overall system architecture to achieve objectives, including application structure, database design and technologies
- Partners with Quality Assurance and Business Analyst to develop and implement test plans to validate functionality
- Documents design to support future modifications and on-going support
- Administers assigned business applications by coordinating changes to the application and troubleshooting issues
- Responds to and resolves errors and issues related to applications and databases
- Works with support desk team members in resolving user errors associated with applications and databases
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Business Management, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a software development environment.
- Required knowledge andexperienceincludes:
- .NET development (including Visual Studio, C# and ASP.NET);
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Preferred knowledge andexperienceincludes:
- SalesForce CRM
- Document Management Systems (including OnBase);
- Agile development practices
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- The ability to translate highly technical information into non-technical terms is a plus.
- A critical thinker who demonstrates a high level of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the willingness to learn and change in a dynamic environment.
- Proven client service skills and effective team skills are essential.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs