We’re working on an exciting host of new fleet management capabilities to scale Stripe’s Terminal business — and we’re looking for full stack engineers who can help build an emerging business. While you’ll spend most of your time building products, you’ll also be taking the time to improve the architecture and mentor those around you to create more sustainable frontend software development.
- Build intuitive frontend web applications using modern web frameworks
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Stripe’s engineering teams.
- Build new features for internal and external users.
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope projects to measuring their success and iterating based on user feedback
- Work across design, product and engineers across the company to build features that scale across the globe.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of industry front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc).
- Take pride in shepherding projects from ideation to completion, where completion often involves partnering with operational teams to carefully roll out changes that affect their workflows.
- Seek out feedback from your users and empathetically advocate for them throughout the product development process.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.