At Terminal we believe that customers get the most value from Stripe when they can focus more on their business-critical applications as opposed to spending efforts to maintain systems to manage their readers and reader applications. The Fleet Management team builds software tools to enable large-scale fleet management by giving users the capabilities to acquire, customize, deploy, and manage thousands of readers (IoT devices) and its applications, as well as providing business insights associated with in-person payments.
We’re working on an exciting host of new fleet management capabilities to scale Stripe’s Terminal business — and we’re looking for full stack engineers who can help build an emerging business.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Have 2+ years of software development experience
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services.
- Proficiency in Java, Python, Go or Ruby.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Amazon Redshift and MySQL.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as React or AngularJS.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on backend, pipelines, frontend or anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.