Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, build, optimize and scale our platform front and back.
- Develop creative, efficient and scalable technical solutions for given business problems in standard modeling languages
- Develop highly performant, testable, scalable, object-oriented code
- Review code and pull requests to ensure architectural standards and code quality are maintained across repos
- Develop and maintain unit tests
- Deploy the code to non-production environments
- Collaborate with architects and other engineers to design, implement and test data layer for performance, data integrity and scalability
- Collaborate with other engineers to identify common pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices
- Solve complex engineering problems up and down the platform
- Have strong sense of ownership of your work
- Responsible for the uptime of the production service you worked on
- Responsible for knowledge share
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Understand the market and our customers’ needs
- Foster and maintain a work environment that supports being kind, useful, and awesome
- B.S. in computer science, math, engineering, related technology field, or equivalent professional experiences
- 5+ years of experience building highly-available, scalable and modern API based applications
- 1+ years of experience building and optimizing front-end of web applications
- Good technical experience on various components of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Exchange and Messaging Queues, required
- Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Mulesoft Anypoint API Platform, required.
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in one or more modeling languages (RAML, YAML, OAS, etc)
- Experience with React and/or React Native, CSS
- Experience with SOA and Microservices architecture
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.