This exciting new role is available as part of the Overbond engineering team expansion. The position is a unique opportunity to build creative solutions for complex problems using cutting edge technology. As a member of our team, you will be contributing to a suite of products serving the largest capital market in the world. We are looking for professionals who are passionate and excited about innovative technology, have advanced knowledge and experience with data architecture, workflow design, integrating external APIs, front-end development and automated testing.
What You'll Do
- Be part of the core engineering team
- Design and build data solutions on AWS using Lambda, Elastic Map Reduce, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, and DynamoDB
- Create and maintain real-time web applications using React and Ruby on Rails
- Advanced data engineering with high frequency refresh live streaming inputs and outputs
- Experience with near Real time big data streaming tech stacks such as , Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow, Memcached Cloud data warehousing.
- Experience in configuring and deploying CI/CD for real time analytics on the cloud.
- Define architectural, cloud, and software engineering standards and conventions with best practices in mind
- Practice Agile/Scrum process
- Teach how to maintain DevOps stack with the other DevOps engineers contributing to transverse tasks benefiting to all the feature teams
- Make the Data Science teams aware of the importance of all operational concerns (sizing, logging, monitoring, backup) when building the product and new AI models
What You'll Need
- Minimum of bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate understanding of OOP
- At least 5 years of experience in DevOps, software engineering / operations projects with at least one year of experience in cloud based application end to end architecture.
- Experience building CI/CD pipeline for distributed systems with a focus on APIs and IoT concepts
- Build integrations with various market data APIs
- Experience working with PaaS/IaaS frameworks (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services) and Google Cloud Data flow
- Best-practices knowledge of AWS with ability to define and coordinate DevOps
- An entrepreneurial mindset, likes working in an agile environment, driven to ship frequently
- Experience in machine learning engineering and end-to-end enterprise level cloud-based machine learning product
- Understanding of, or interest in finance, investments and capital markets
What We'll Offer
- The challenge and opportunity of joining a well funded & rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to work on a real product with very demanding paying enterprise clients
- Ability to contribute in all stages of product development
- Opportunity for learning and self-development